I presume this means my prints will wind up in the AFIS database. So strange.
Really, I think it would be a good idea for people to take everyone's fingerprints, just for the sake of identification. But that would probably overload the system. Still, it sure would help identify murder victims. I don't really understand it--They take your footprints when you're a baby, so why isn't there a database of those? Or are fingerprints a much better means of identification?
I priced corded telephones with headsets, today. At Office Max, I found a Panasonic KXTSC14W phone priced at $60, not including tax and the cost of the headset. I'm going to look around a bit more before I settle on one for sure.
After comparison shopping, I've decided to go with the Panasonic KXTS-105-W telephone and the KXTCA-92 headset.
I am looking at the following telephones:
- Panasonic KXTS-105-W Telephone - white
- Plantronics T-506 Telephone
- All Headsets.com $61.86 Excuse me?! You expect me to pay more for the headset than for the telephone itself?
- Inoax $19.99 At least this price is less than the telephone! Best price I've seen, so far, with $5 for shipping. I will probably order it from them.
- Panasonic KXTCA-92 $29.95 This costs as much as the telephone I want, which is annoying. However, it offers a mute function and volume control, which I want.