- Harvest the seed pods in late summer or early fall.
- Dig the red seeds out of the pod.
- Remove the outer red shell, and take out the black seeds inside.
- Fill a Zip-Loc bag about 1/4 full of moist (not wet) potting soil.
- Put the seeds into the potting soil, and cover them with more soil. Seal the bag closed.
- Store the sealed Zip-Loc bag in the refrigerator for three months.
- Transfer the seeds (hopefully sprouts by now) into individual small pots.
How to Plant Magnolias from Seeds
Someone wondered if, having lost the election and having had to endure unrelenting opposition for four years, President Trump wished he had never…
Today, while working from my home office in the living room, I overheard the news, which was playing a snippet of Nancy Pelosi complaining that she…
I've begun my exercise regimen that is meant to get me to the point where I can successfully do the Stand-Sit test by September. I am beginning to…