This recipe was found at the Foxes Love Lemons blog and was written by Lori.
- Maple syrup and dark brown sugar, for rimming glass (optional)
- 2 ounces milk (heavy cream)
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur
- 1 ounce Jackson Morgan Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Southern Cream Liqueur
- 1 ounce vodka
- Cinnamon stick for garnish (optional)
If desired, rim the glass with brown sugar by placing a small amount of maple syrup on a small plate, and a spoonful of brown sugar on a second small plate. Dip the rim of a double old-fashioned glass into the maple syrup, and then the sugar.
- Fill glass with ice. Add milk, coffee liqueur, brown sugar and cinnamon liqueur and vodka; stir until well combined. Serve garnished with cinnamon stick, if desired.