* * *
Please join the Foundation Fighting Blindness for a FREE informative seminar on age-related macular degeneration, retinitis pigmentosa, and related diseases. Leading doctors and specialists will be presenting information on the latest research advances and current treatments for these diseases as well as valuable information on vision enhancement and rehabilitation. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to get the latest groundbreaking information in your own backyard!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
(Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.)
Norris Conference Center – Houston/CityCentre
803 Town & Country Lane, Suite 210
Houston, TX 77024
SEMINAR TOPICS INCLUDE:
• Age-Related Macular Degeneration: the latest treatments and therapies
• Retinitis Pigmentosa and Other Inherited Retinal Diseases
• Retinal Research Advancements: the latest breakthroughs and clinical trials
• Vision Enhancement and Rehabilitation
• Community Resources & Services
EXPERT PRESENTATIONS BY:
• Roberto Diaz-Rohena, M.D., Retina & Vitreous of Texas
• Timothy Schoen, Ph.D. Foundation Fighting Blindness
• Brian Chan-Kai, M.D., Baylor College of Medicine
• Stanley Woo, M.D., M.S., University of Houston School of Optometry
• Diana Arnold, MOT, LOT, Memorial Hermann Home Health
Local low vision organizations will be onsite to demonstrate their products and services and a complimentary continental breakfast will be provided.
For more information or to register, call 800-329-0703.
Seating is limited, so register today for this free informative seminar!