Broccoli-Cheese Ritz Cracker Casserole
Ritz crackers, crushed
2 pkgs. frozen broccoli spears
1-1/2 cups of milk
1-1/2 tbsp. cornstarch
½ tsp. dry mustard
½ tsp. salt
Dash of pepper
1. Boil and drain broccoli according to directions.
1. Combine milk, cornstarch, mustard, salt, and pepper.
2. Cook on low heat until sauce thickens.
3. Add a chunk of Velveeta, and melt it in the sauce.
1. Pour cheese sauce over broccoli. Mix in thoroughly with some crumbled Ritz crackers.
2. Sprinkle crushed Ritz crackers on top of casserole; dot with butter.
3. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.