1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
(from The Early History of Surgery by W. J. Bishop):
...resulted from surgical intervention. Fractures occur frequently among wild animals..."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first? A stack of old mail
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
A documentary about John Orr on the Discovery Channel. He was the former chief arson investigator for Glendale California until 1991. It turned out that he was himself an arsonist who had been setting a lot of fires over there.
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is.
Sometime between noon and 1pm.
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The sound of my typing, my husband sneezing.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday morning, on my way to donate blood and do some errands.
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
http://images.google.com - I was looking at Snape art.
9. What are you wearing?
A t-shirt for The Doors, a pair of black slacks, and black socks.
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
Earlier this morning while looking at a Snape and sock-puppet piece of art drawn by flimsy.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Space art pictures by Kim Poor and Pern portraits by Robin Wood.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
A BDSM porno ad that keeps popping up on my screen at least once a day. Eww.
14. Last movie you saw?
Hellboy, starring Ron Perlman. It was great!
15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
16. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I'm blind in my right eye.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would make it so that the asshole terrorist fanatics would stop blowing themselves, their own countrymen, and everyone else up!!!
18. Do you like to dance?
Yes! I love dancing--medieval and modern.
19. George Bush:
That's my President! :)
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Elana, from the books by Sylvia Louise Engdhal
21. [Same question for a boy]
Stephen William (pronounced 'steffen,' NOT 'Steven.')
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes! I would love to live in Ireland, England, or Italy.