Name 12 characters you have played in RPGs, before looking at the questions that follow. List your characters numbered 1 to 12, with the name of the RPG you played them in. Once you've picked your 12 characters, look at the questions and answer accordingly. (No peeking until you've picked your characters!) Put your answers behind a LJ-cut.
1. Myradin Glennis - Imperial Secrets (duke, healer)
2. Tarran Glennis - Imperial Secrets (evil priest)
3. Ephram Young - Imperial Secrets (empathic detective)
4. Seth Graves - SP Hogwarts (Hogwarts student, Slytherin)
5. Paul Graves - SP Hogwarts (reformed Death-Eater)
6. Captain Daeren Iril - USS Charleston (Federation starship captain)
7. Dr. Dhuro Lanis - USS Charleston (Starfleet doctor)
8. Mary Elizabeth Gregory - SP Hogwarts (Hogwarts student, Gryffindor)
9. Zachariah Gregory - The Crescent, SP Hogwarts (#8's ancestor, a wizard)
10. Zeldon Tenavras- Imperial Secrets (a half-elven assassin)
11. Micois de Montfort - Children of the Vortex (a Life Cavalier, surgeon)
12. Simon MacAran - Cadet Barracks (a Darkoven heir to a minor estate)
1) Who would make a better college professor: 6, or 11? LOL! They'd both make pretty good college professors, actually. But since Captain Iril is a Trill with three prevous hosts, I'd hire him before I would Micois, who is bsically a medical resident.
2) Do you think 2 is hot? How hot? Oh my God...Tarran is sort of hot. He would be hotter if his life had not been so unhappy until recently. He is quite handsome in a reserved way, but not 'I want to lick your chest' hott, if that makes any sense.
3) 12 sends 8 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed? *guffaws* Simon sends Mary Elizabeth on a mission to deliver a message to his girlfriend back home, Ruada. It succeeds, because Mary Elizabeth is a Potterverse witch and can finagle her way around the dangers of Darkover.
4) What is, or would be, 9's favourite book? I didn't even need to think about this one. That's scary. The answer is: Goetia vel Clavicula Salomonis Regis.
5) Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around? It would make sense for Tarran, if he were a Starfleet officer, to 'swear fealth' to Captain Iril. Daeren would certainly not do it the other way around.
6) For some reason, 5 is looking for a room-mate. Should they share a studio apartment with 9, or 10? Paul should pick Zachariah over Zeldon. Zeldon would creep Paul out massively.
7) 2, 7, and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss? Tarran, Lanis, and Simon. Hm....I'll presume Simon is graduated from the Cadets. Simon could host them at his family's home in the Hellers, or Lanis could host Simon and Tarran onboard the Charleston. I suspect they'd probably talk military stuff, since all three have some sort of military background. They could also talk about music, since all three play an instrument.
8) 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens? Ephram winds up very, very dead when Zeldon's sword kills him.
9) If 1 stole 8's most precious possession, how would they get it back? If Myradin stole any letter that Gregory Goyle had ever written to Mary Elizabeth, she would move heaven and earth to get it back. First, however, she would try Asking Nicely. If that didn't work, then she would resort to the wand to find out where Myradin had hidden the letters and see what she needed to do to recover them. Her love may be in vain, but it is true.
10) Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire. For the Love of Fathers and Sons
11) What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together? Myradin, as Steward of L'Montaigne, would hire Seth to find L'Montaigne's missing king and queen, Tolan and Thera.
12) If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along? I think Lanis and I would get along pretty well. If nothing else, we could talk about medicine, the Cardassian Occupation, and life on Bajor.
13) If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be? "Join the US Army intelligence division, and extract information from al-Qaeda terrorists the way you used to hunt down murderers on Nautica. Please."
15) If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be? Tarran would probably take Paul's side over Seth's. Tarran would consider Seth to be too...innocent in some ways, whereas Tarran would recognize that Paul is far more worldly-wise and less idealistic when it comes to certain things. Tarran would understand Paul an a gut-deep level that he wouldn't share with Seth.
16) What might 10 shout while charging into battle? Nothing. Zeldon is an assassin. You wouldn't hear him coming.
17) If you chose a song to represent 8, which song would you choose? Um. *blush* Probably, "As Long as He Needs Me" from Oliver.
18) 1, 6, and 12 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it? Simon, having had good manners rammed into him by his parents, would defer to Myradin and Captain Iril, who would split it between them after offering Simon a piece that he would decline.
19) What might be a good pick-up line for 2 to use on 10? *dies laughing!!!* It would so never happen. But if it did, the line would be something like, "So, hot-ass, care to celebrate Wylauge together?" *dies laughing again*
20) What would 5 most likely be arrested for? He was arrested--for being a Death-Eater and having been a party to murder, torture, and mind-control of (usually) innocent people. He feels he deserved execution for it, but he also thinks execution would have been too easy.
21) What is 6's secret? He really has no secrets, but his psych profile, to which only his superiors and the CMO and Ship's Counselor are privy, shows that Daeren has an incapacitating terror of the dying process and sensory deprivation. His first host was shot and left for dead, and died slowly over several hours before the body was found and the symbiont transferred to a new host. So outwardly, Daeren shows the good humor and serenity of his current host, while the symbiont inwardly still has the fear.
22) If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first? Zachariah would win because he could apparate there. Micois would have to run or find a fast horse.
23) If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 or 8? Oh, I'd definitely feel safer with Lanis; he was a Bajoran Resistance fighter as well as a medic. Mary Elizabeth, though, is easy for people to underestimate. She looks like a sweet young woman, but she would still kick Death-Eater ass if she really, really had to. She would even hurt Gregory--with only a tiny twinge of remorse--if she had to protect someone from him.
24) 1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's sinister secret organization. 11 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out 3, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic? *stares* Um, you do recall that #4 is Seth? Uh....The title would have to be The Fiendish Plot of EvilSeth.