Meme: Nabbed from lordavon. Something that's not by teenagers, for teenagers. (g)
1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Medical bills. Everything else comes once a month, and I understand the charges. But medical bills just keep coming and coming and coming, and they're baffling.
2. What's the best place to eat a romantic dinner? Ruth's Criss Steakhouse. It is horrifyingly expensive, but the waitstaff are telepathic, and the food is beyond excellent.
3. Last time you Puked from Drinking? Never. I don't get that drunk.
4. When was the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar? Never. Generally, I am a very cheap drunk, and I just fall asleep, instead.
5. Name of your First Grade Teacher? Miss Steen
6. What do you really want to be doing right now? Writing a fantasy novel for publication. Notice how disciplined I am?
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? The conductor of a symphony orchestra
8.How many colleges did you attend before you settled? One
9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now? It's a nightgown. I fell in love with it in the Winter Silks catalogue.
10. Gas Prices! First Thought? My God, it's expensive, now!
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would you go and who? I'd want to live in one of those beautiful, old houses in north Houston with my husband Mark. But I am too lazy to move.
12. First Thought When the alarm went off this morning? My alarm clock was Mark coughing up his guts, and my thought was that he really ought to see his doctor about all that phlegm. Bleah.
13. Last thought before Falling asleep last night? I haven't a clue.
14. Favorite style of Underwear? Anything that offers tummy support.
15. Favorite style of Underwear for the opposite sex? If I were a guy I would probably wear boxers because my Dad sears them. Really, though, I don't care.
16. What Errand/Chore do you despise? Weeding the garden.
17. If you didn't have to work would you? No. I would write novels and probably role-play game a lot more.
18. Get up early or sleep in? SLEEP IN! Like, you have to ask?
19. Your Favorite Cartoon Character? Daria Morgendorfer. I also like the Hill family on King of the Hill.
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy? Eat dinner somewhere and then go to the science museum!
21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing? None
22. What was your First Car? I've never had one; I'm legally blind and can't drive. But I wanted our old, burgundy Volkswagen station wagon with the stick shift. I was really pissed off when Dad sold that car. :)
23. Your Best Your Mamma Joke? I never heard of those.
24. Your Favorite Lunch Meat? Honeybaked Ham leftovers from after Thanksgiving. Yum! Those were much better than the bologna I usually got.
25. What do you get every time you go into a WAWA? I've never heard of that store.
26. Beach Or Lake? Lake. There are no jellyfish in lakes.
27. Do you think Marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20? Nope!
28. Who do you Stalk on myspace? Uh, no one. I have better things to do with my time.
29. Favorite Guilty Pleasure? There are so many! Reading Snape/Lily fan fiction, because I am a hopeless romantic and think Snape needs someone to love, even if I know it's doomed.
30. Favorite Movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? Heh...Amazon Women on the Moon! So wonderfully bad!
31. What's your drink? The Real Thing: Coca-Cola. Accept no substitutes.
32. Cowboys or Indians? I'm with lordavon; Firefly!
33. Cops or Robbers? Dog: The Bounty Hunter
34. Do you cheer for the bad guy? Sometimmes. It depends on what sort of bad guy they are.
35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best? Ummm...I haven't a clue. But when I was in colletge, someone thought they should cast Diane Keaton to play me in a movie.
36. If you had to pick one which cast member of Lost, would you be? Probably the fanboy. Is that Hurley?
37. What do you want when you are sick? I usually just want to sleep and to be fussed over in moderation. (g)
38. Who from High School would you like to run into? My friend Lori Pack! She was so much fun, and I miss her.
39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? KUHF - classical
41. Stiffler or Oz? Ozzy, man!
42. Norm or Cliff? Norm
43. The Cosby Show or The Simpsons? The Cosby Show, definitely.
44. Worst Relationship Mistake that you wish you could take back? Marrying a guy who does not understand the verb, "to clean." Except that I really, really love him.
45. Do you Like the Person who sits directly across from you at work? yes, very much.
46. If you could get away with it who would you kill? Well, they already got Al-Musab Al-Zarqawi, so I guess I would have to go after either Osama bin Laden or Aiman al-Zawahiri.
47. What Famous person would you like to have dinner with? Emily Dickinson!
48. What famous Person would you like to sleep with? I lust after Jeffrey Meek, but that doesn't mean I want to sleep with him; I don't even know him.
49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? No.
50. Last book you read for real? His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novik.
51. Do you have a teddy bear? Of course!
52. Strangest Place you have ever brushed your teeth? I brush them in the bathroom.
53. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? The Remington (or is it Winchester?) Mansion or the Hearst Mansion.
54. Number of texts in a day? I don't use text messaging.
55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship? Career. But I would at least want to be able to retire from my present job. I like my present job.
56. Do you go to church? Yes. I'm very sporadic about it, dut I do like to go.
57. Pen or pencil? Pen with black ink! The only type of pencil I like is a drawing pencil.
58. Describe your favorite Day? Spending time with Mark; writing my own fiction; writing in two_alleys_rpg with caersidi; writing with baghdaelf; napping; reading some in a good book; going out to eat. No TV, no news. Hildegard on the CD player.
59. How many jobs have you had? Four which were for salary.
60. What would be your "dream job?" Being able to work in a home office, writing fantasy novels. With no TV in earshot!
61. What do you want to achieve in life? To know that my life was not wasted, that I did something great, good, or at least useful with it.