Medical: My doctor removed the ureteral stent today, and I think it is the reason why I've been feeling weird sensations, because they're completely gone now. I feel totally comfortable for the first time since the original ESWL. Neat!
I can't believe it's Wednesday already.
TV: I watched a couple of episodes of Mythbusters this evening, which were fun, as usual. They tried to explosively decompress an airplane by shooting a bullet through the fuselage and through a window. Neither time succeeded. Then I saw the seasickness episode. Much fun!
I was considering trying out the Penis Name Generator, but the little Paul in my head said, "Absolutely NOT!"
He's such fun to mess with. :D
Quizzage: (from xanath)
Respond to this entry and:
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a color that I associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on yours if you haven't already.