The idea is that you write a holiday message to everyone on your friends list (I have also added the two additional people who kindly added me to their lists), but you don't identify anyone, so they have to guess whom each message is meant for. It'll probably be very obvious, in most cases, but I hope you'll have fun with it, anyway.
1. May your great love of cats be extended to many people during this holiday season and beyond.
2. Your journal is fascinating to read because of your many interests and because of the many fascinating people you correspond with. I've learned about art and artists from your journal, and Tarot, and I've plain just had fun reading about the happenings in your life. I look forward to writing with you and getting to know you better.
3. I have so enjoyed knowing you and reading your IMS posts! You've come up with such interesting plots and additions to the game, and I love reading them.
4. You are one of the funnest--and finest--people I know. :) You have a true generosity of spirit, and I am very glad and proud to count you as a friend.
5. I first got to know you from thinking that you were a fantastic writer who made her characters and their cultures come alive. Since then, I've had nothing but further admiration and liking for you. I wish you all possible happiness in the coming year and beyond--since I do believe you've got an upcoming happy event to look forward to. :)
6. Welcome to New York! I kind of think it must be a let-down, after having lived in France, but it's great to have you from across the pond! I hope things go well for you in the States.
7. You are one of the best artists and funnest people I know. I am so glad to have met you. :)
8. A writer and programmer extraordinaire! I love reading your posts and look forward to reading more of what you write!
9. The thought of getting to see you each year always brings a smile to my face. I love reading your stories and your journal entries...even when the van is being a pain. (g)
10. I don't know you or your character's story very well, yet, but I'm looking forward to learning more! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.
11. It's been lovely, meeting and getting to know another person who is interested in Star Trek, writing, and medicine. You're going to make a fine doctor, someday, because you want to be the best, and because you care.
12. You're another person I love writing with! I hope I get to know you better in the coming year. :)
13. You're trying to get on the path that Julia Ecklar took, and I say, "More power to you!" I really think more of us should go that way; we've 'apprenticed' long enough. It's time we went out and did the risky thing. I know your life's going to be crazy, this year, but I hope you'll be able to make time to write.
14. It's so great to meet another person who likes to write poetry! I think you'll do just fine with it. :)
15. You're another person I don't know well, yet, but I look forward to getting to know better over the next year. Maybe even at a Slug and Lettuce, if I get employed soon...(g)
16. You are one of the fascinating people I met through Caersidi's journal, and I am so glad I did! You write some of the most insightful, thought-provoking posts I have ever read, and some of the most beautiful. I am very glad to have met you.